Monday, January 29, 2007

Can't sleep

And I've done everything right. I've taken a shower, I got to bed at the right time, I was not too hungry or thirsty, I've even changed my sheets and washed my pyjamas! And I still can't sleep.

So I start workin' myspace and this blog at half past one in the morning, knowing that I'm supposed to get out of bed again in 5 hours. Those 5 hours of sleep would have done me well. Really. Is there one thing I wish I was better at, it's getting to bed at the right time. Anyway, I could always start reflecting on the big issues of life, because that's what people do when they can't sleep. Or rather, that's the reason they can't sleep at all. I guess it's the curse that get to every single one of us sooner or later.

Just a pity I had to experience it today, now. Thank God Eirik can't sleep either.

No comments: